Thursday, August 15, 2013

I don't have time. Bah-lo-ney.

Glad you came back.  :)
 
 
One thing that really drives me crazy (like, I want to roll my eyes right in the face of anyone who says it to me) is the excuse "I don't have time to exercise."
 
Really?  There are 24 hours in every day.  You have a full time job?  You have kids?  You have to cook dinner?  So do I. 
 
You don't want to get up at 4:30 to work out?  I don't either.  You don't want to go workout after your kids are in bed?  I don't either.

 
But guess what?  I've chosen to make my health and fitness a priority in my life, so I do those things I don't always want to do.
 
There are days where working out is the VERY last thing I'd like to be doing.  Before and during my workout, I hate life.  (Not really, but that's how I feel.)  But after my workout, I feel freaking amazing.
 
Stop making sad excuses.  Make your health important, and get up and move! :)

I may be MIA for the next few days, as I'm embarking on a 72 hour mission to potty train my two year old.  So if I'm not back before Monday, have a fabulous Thursday and an awesome weekend!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment